B.S in Physics, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
M.S. in Physics, Northwestern University, Illinois, USA
Ph.D. in Physics, Northwestern University, Illinois, USA
2012 ~ present
- Associate Editor, Philosophical Magazine and Philosophical Magazine Letters
2011 ~ 2012
Associate Dean for Student Affairs, College of Liberal Studies, Seoul National University
2010 ~ 2011
Visiting (Sabbatical) Scientist, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Colorado, USA
2008 ~ present
Principal Investigator, Center for Strongly Correlated Materials Research (CSCMR), The National Research Foundation of Korea
- Visiting Scholar, Department of Physics and Astronomy, Rutgers University, New Jersey, USA
2007 ~ 2007
- Executive Editor, Journal of the Korean Physical Society (JKPS)
2006 ~ 2007
Secretary, Local Program Committee, The 10th Asia-Pacific Physics Conference (APPC10)
2004 ~ present
- Member, Interdisciplinary Program in Computational Science and Technology, Seoul National University
1999 ~ present
Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and Professor, Department of Physics and Astronomy, Seoul National University
1999 ~ present
- Member, Center for Strongly Correlated Materials Research (CSCMR), Seoul National University
1999 ~ present
Member, Center for Theoretical Physic (CTP), Seoul National University
1992 ~ 1999
Assistant Professor and Associate Professor, Physics Department, Sogang University
1991 ~ 1992
Research Associate, Physics Department, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Illinois, USA
1988 ~ 1990
- Research Associate, Physics Department, Northwestern University, Illinois, USA
- 양자론에 의한 저차원물리, 이공주복, 안창림, 유재준, 김철구, (대우학술총서: 아카넷, 2000).
- 정확히 풀려지는 양자계, 남순건, 이공주복, 안창림, 유재준, 신상진, (민음사, 1998).
- 양자물리학, (번역) 유재준 외 9명, 436면, (범한서적, 1997).
- 기초물리학, (번역) 유재준 외 30명, 800면, (범한서적, 1996).
- “Temperature Evolution of Itinerant Ferromagnetism in SrRuO3 Probed by Optical Spectroscopy”, D. W. Jeong, Hong Chul Choi, Choong H. Kim, Seo Hyoung Chang, C. H. Sohn, H. J. Park, T. D. Kang, Deok-Yong Cho, S. H. Baek, C. B. Eom, J. H. Shim, Jaejun Yu, K. W. Kim, S. J. Moon, and T. W. Noh, Phys. Rev. Lett. 110, 247202 (2013.Jun).
- “Two-dimensional electron gas generated by La-doping at SrTiO3(001) surface: A first-principles study”, Yun Li and Jaejun Yu, AIP Advances 3, 062116 (2013.June).
- “Modulation of electron carrier density at the n-type LaAlO3/SrTiO3 interface by water adsorption”, Yun Li and Jaejun Yu, Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter 25, 265004 (2013.June).
- “Collinear and noncollinear spin ground state of wurtzite CoO”, Myung Joon Han, Heung-Sik Kim, Dong Geun Kim, and Jaejun Yu, Phys. Rev. B 87, 184432 (2013.May).
- “Strain-induced topological insulator phase and effective magnetic interactions in Li2IrO3”, Heung-Sik Kim, Choong H. Kim, Hogyun Jeong, Hosub Jin, and Jaejun Yu, Phys. Rev. B 87, 165117 (2013.Apr).
- “Geometric and electronic properties of porphyrin molecules on Au(111) and NaCl surfaces”, Seong Heon Kim, H.G. Jeong, S.J. Lim, U.D. Ham, Y.J. Song, Jaejun Yu, and Y. Kuk, Surface Science 613, 54 – 57 (2013.Mar).
- “Crystal-Field Splitting and Correlation Effect on the Electronic Structure of A2IrO3”, H. Gretarsson, J. P. Clancy, X. Liu, J. P. Hill, Emil Bozin, Yogesh Singh, S. Manni, P. Gegenwart, Jungho Kim, A. H. Said, D. Casa, T. Gog, M. H. Upton, Heung-Sik Kim, Jaejun Yu, Vamshi M. Katukuri, L. Hozoi, Jeroen van den Brink, and Young-June Kim, Phys. Rev. Lett. 110, 076402 (2013.Feb).
- “Physical properties of transparent perovskite oxides (Ba,La)SnO3 with high electrical mobility at room temperature”, Hyung Joon Kim, Useong Kim, Tai Hoon Kim, Jiyeon Kim, Hoon Min Kim, Byung-Gu Jeon, Woong-Jhae Lee, Hyo Sik Mun, Kwang Taek Hong, Jaejun Yu, Kookrin Char, and Kee Hoon Kim, Phys. Rev. B 86, 165205 (2012.Oct).
- “Spin and orbital angular momentum structure of Cu(111) and Au(111) surface states”, Beomyoung Kim, Choong H. Kim, Panjin Kim, Wonsig Jung, Yeongkwan Kim, Yoonyoung Koh, Masashi Arita, Kenya Shimada, Hirofumi Namatame, Masaki Taniguchi, Jaejun Yu, and Changyoung Kim, Phys. Rev. B 85, 195402 (2012.May).
- “Effective Control of the Charge and Magnetic States of Transition-Metal Atoms on Single-Layer Boron Nitride”, Bing Huang, Hongjun Xiang, Jaejun Yu, and Su-Huai Wei, Phys. Rev. Lett. 108, 206802 (2012.May).
- “Topological Quantum Phase Transition in 5d Transition Metal Oxide Na2IrO3”, Choong H. Kim, Heung Sik Kim, Hogyun Jeong, Hosub Jin, and Jaejun Yu, Phys. Rev. Lett. 108, 106401 (2012.Mar).
- “X-ray absorption spectroscopy studies of spin–orbit coupling in 5d transition metal oxides”, Deok-Yong Cho, Junghwan Park, Jaejun Yu, and Je-Geun Park, Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter 24, 055503 (2012.1).
- “Formation of oxygen vacancies and charge carriers induced in the $n$-type interface of a LaAlO3 overlayer on SrTiO3 (001)”, Yun Li, Sutassana Na Phattalung, Sukit Limpijumnong, Jiyeon Kim, and Jaejun Yu, Phys. Rev. B 84, 245307 (2011.Dec).
- “Spin cluster operator theory for the kagome lattice antiferromagnet”, Kyusung Hwang, Yong Baek Kim, Jaejun Yu, and Kwon Park, Phys. Rev. B 84, 205133 (2011.Nov).
- “Orbital-Angular-Momentum Based Origin of Rashba-Type Surface Band Splitting”, Seung Ryong Park, Choong H. Kim, Jaejun Yu, Jung Hoon Han, and Changyoung Kim, Phys. Rev. Lett. 107, 156803 (2011.Oct).
- “Strain control of magnetism in graphene decorated by transition-metal atoms”, Bing Huang, Jaejun Yu, and Su-Huai Wei, Phys. Rev. B 84, 075415 (2011.Aug).