- 성명 김범수
- 직위 부학부장(교무)
- 전공 정치학(현대정치이론, 비교정치)
- 사무실 220동 323호
- 이메일 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 연락처 02-880-4290
- 1998 ~ 2006 : Ph.D. in Political Science The University of Chicago (Chicago IL) Dissertation: Bringing Class Back In: Ethnicity, Class and the Korean Minority in Contemporary Japan Committee: Bernard Silberman (Chair), Iris M. Young and Gary Herrigel
- 2000 : M.A. in Political Science (the University of Chicago)
- 1998 : Seoul National University (Seoul, Korea) Ph.D. Program, Department of International Relations
- 1995 ~ 1997 : M.A. in Political Science
- 1992 ~ 1993 : Seoul National University (Seoul, Korea) Department of International Relations
- 1998 ~ 1992 : B.A. in Political Science Seoul National University (Seoul, Korea) Department of International Relations
- 2014 ~ Present : Associate Professor, College of Liberal Studies, Seoul National University The Y.T. Shim Endowed Visiting Professor, the Jackson School of International Studies, University of Washington (Seattle)
- 2013 ~ Present : Affiliated Professor, Graduate School of Public Administration, Seoul National University
- 2012 ~ Present : Executive Committee, Institute for Japanese Studies, Seoul National University
- 2012 ~ 2014 : Associate Dean, College of Liberal Studies, Seoul National University
- 2011 ~ 2014 : Acting Director of Foreign Volunteer Program, College of Liberal Studies, Seoul National University Acting Director of Study Abroad Program, College of Liberal Studies, Seoul National University
- 2010 ~ 2014 : Assistant Professor, College of Liberal Studies, Seoul National University
- 2010 ~ 2012 : Affiliated Professor, Department of Political Science and International Relations, Seoul National University
- 2008 ~ 2010 : BK Assistant Professor, Department of Political Science, Seoul National University
- 2006 ~ 2008 : Post-Doctoral Researcher, Department of Political Science, Seoul National University
- 2006 : Grodzins Prize Lecturer, the University of Chicago
- 2004 ~ 2005 : Foreign Researcher, Institute of Social Science, the University of Tokyo
- Political Theory (Nationalism, Multiculturalism, Democracy, Equality and Justice)
- Ethnic and Racial Studies (Group Politics, Identity Politics, Ethnic Relations, Immigration)
- Japanese Studies (Domestic Politics, Foreign Policy)
- International Relations (International Relations Theory, International Relations in East Asia)
- 2013. “Does Culture Determine Democratic Leadership in East Asia? The Case of South Korea during the Roh Moo-hyun Presidency.” Co-author with Sunhyuk Kim. Asian Perspective, vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 387-408.
- 2013. “Intercultural Communication and World Politics.” In World Politics v. 18: Communication and World Politics (Seoul: Sahoe Pyŏngron), pp. 141-88 (in Korean).
- 2013. “Japanese Views on the Increase of Foreign Population in Japan: An Analysis of the 2000-2008 Japanese General Social Survey.” Korean Journal of Japanese Studies v. 8, pp. 296-329.
- 2012. Understanding Modern/Post-modern Politics (Seoul: Ingan Sarang). Co-author (in Korean).
- 2012. The Globalization of World Politics. 5thed.(Seoul: Ŭlryu Munhwasa). Co-translator (in Korean).
- 2012. “The Boundaries of ‘Australians’: The Birth of Australian National Identity and Its Change.” Asia Review vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 207-244 (in Korean).
- 2011. “Changes in the Socioeconomic Positions of Zainichi Koreans: A Historical Overview.” Social Science Japan Journal, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 233-45.
- 2011. “Blatant Discrimination Disappears, But ...: The Politics of Everyday Exclusion in Contemporary Japan.” Asian Perspective, vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 287-312.
- 2010. Political Theories of Human Rights: The Issues and Prospects of Contemporary Human Rights Discourses (Seoul: Ihaksa). Co-author (in Koean).
- 2010. Conservatism and Representation in Post-War Japan (Seoul: Seoul National University Press). Co-author (in Korean).
- 2009. “Who Are Japan’s ‘Nonpartisans’? Socioeconomic and Ideological Characteristics of Japan's Nonpartisans from Analysis of the 2006 Japanese General Social Survey (JGSS).” The Korea Journal of Area Studies, vol. 27, no. 3, December, pp. 147-180 (in Korean).
- 2009. “A Comparison of Liberal Democratic Party (LDP) Supporters and Democratic Party of Japan (DPJ) Supporters: From Analysis of the 2006 Japanese General Social Survey (JGSS).” Journal of Korean Politics, vol. 18, no. 3, October, pp. 165-197 (in Korean).
- 2009. “The Communitarian Conception of Human Rights: How Do Communitarians Draw the Boundaries of Right-Holders and Duty-Holders.” The Korean Review of Political Thought, vol. 15, no. 1, Spring, pp. 54-80 (in Korean).
- 2009. “Who is Japanese? The Boundaries of the ‘Japanese’ in Post-War Japan.” Korean Political Science Review, vol. 43, no. 1, March, pp. 177-202 (in Korean).
- 2008. “How to Draw the Boundaries of Demos? The Issue of Inclusion and Exclusion in a Multicultural Democracy,” The Korean Journal of International Relations, vol. 48, no. 3, September, pp. 173-98 (in Korean).
- 2007. “Bringing Class Back In: The Changing Basis of Inequality and the Korean Minority in Japan,” Ethnic and Racial Studies, vol. 31, no. 5, July, pp. 871-898.
- 2007. “Why Should We Help the Poor Foreigners?: Thomas Pogge’s Responsibility-Based Argument for Transnational Obligation,” The Korean Journal of International Relations, vol. 47, no. 5, December, pp. 7-25.
- 2006. “From Exclusion to Inclusion?: The Legal Treatment of ‘Foreigners’ in Contemporary Japan,” Immigrants and Minorities, vol. 24, no. 1, March, pp. 51-73.